Clinical Exercise Physiology can be considered as the missing link between the initial phase of illness or injury rehab, and everyday life. Mobile EP, In-Clinic EP (rehab gym) and Telehealth available.
Clinical Exercise Physiologists support the transition to a healthier and more balanced way of living, helping you to develop new habits to prevent symptom recurrence or relapse.
Our treatment approach involves a comprehensive health history and any necessary assessments to design an exercise prescription, which will be effective, safe, and aligned with your specific needs. We work within a network of other health care professionals to achieve the best possible results for you.
A range of services can be provided by our Clinical Exercise Physiologists including
- Posture, balance and stability assessments and interventions
- Movement and gait analysis
- Core strengthening programmes
- Functional Exercise Programmes
- Exercise based Injury rehabilitation
- Cardio-Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Fatigue Management Programmes
- Lifestyle and Nutrition Coaching
- Weight loss- Exercise program
- Diabetes Management-management programs
- Pre-Employment fitness screening
- Conditioning exercise classes
Please enquire using the form below.